- To carry filled-to-the-brim drinks out of a busy bar, through a huge queue, down some stairs, around chairs and fans, down to the office without spilling a drop. Not easy, let me tell you.
- To find amusement in the smallest things. ("Dear Not Specified [my name]"...)
- That there's no such thing as too much pizza.
- That food doesn't usually come with a side-order of guilt.
- That somebody should start marketing GuiltBGone and GuttermindBGone.
- That hugs make everything better.
 Ordered my iPod a few days ago, finally. The order page asked me for a title, and since I'm neither Mr. nor Mrs., I opted for the Not Specified option. Next thing I know, I'm laughing at an order acknowledgement email starting with "Dear Not Specified [my name]".